Dr. Douglas A. Rolfe
- Private practice in South Florida, July 1986 to present
- Faculty: Clinical Assistant Professor, Nova Southeastern University, Department of Restorative Dentistry August 1997 to present
- Project Dentist Care, provide dental care to the economically disadvantaged, January 1993 to present
- Florida Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale, Dental Division, July 1986 to June 1990
- Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Sunrise, Florida, Rehabilitative Dentistry, July 1986 to June 1992
- My father, Dr. Allan A. Rolfe, is a retired dentist in Cleveland, Ohio
In an effort to provide the utmost in comprehensive dental care for my patients here in Boca Raton, I have also joined the faculty as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dentistry at the Nova Southeastern College of Dental Medicine. This cutting edge experience will further enhance the dental care currently offered in my practice.
Fellowship Status, awarded at the Academy of General Dentistry national meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
July 1985 to June 1986
The Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, General Practice Resident.
September 1981 to June 1985
Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, Ohio, Doctor of Dental Surgery.
August 1977 to June 1981
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, Bachelor of Arts in Zoology